Thursday, January 31, 2013

Poetry by 5-401

Anger by Aissatou


Anger is one of the tools
We often use to express our emotions
Uncontrolable anger makes us be bad people
Learn to control your anger

Teach yourself to control your anger.
Anger can make others see you as selfish
With your anger you can become a bad example
Anger is a result of fear
Anger is not love
Anger is killing someone
Learn to control your anger
Teach yourself to control your anger.

Beginning and End by Khairul

Everything that has a beginning
    has an end
I see the end coming
I see the darkness spreading
     People are dying
I am the only one that stands in his way
I must win as the element of life
I reject the evil, poisonous
Very soon he will have the power
To destroy the world
And he won't stop
Until there is nothing left at all
   in this world
Tonight the future of the world
Will be in my power
It will not be all his.

Untitled by Maria

Here I am
School finished and rushing home with my heavy book bag.
It's sunny and hot
I am tired and thirsty with the sunlight hitting my face.
It looks like I am in California
Where my grandpa is home
And roses that smell flow around me.
I am in the Bronx on my block.

No comments:

Post a Comment