Monday, January 21, 2013

Xbox 360 by Vladimir (5-405)


The Red Ring of Death

        I love the Xbox 360 so much! For those of you who don't know, it is a video game console. It was developed by a company called Microsoft. I could play Xbox all day and all night. Some people think the PS3 (Play Station 3)  is better but it isn't.


        The worst part of the Xbox 360 is the 'ring of death.' This red ring of death is a general error. It happens when the console is over heated or broken. Once I was playing on my uncle's Xbox 360 and it got over heated. The RED RING OF DEATH appeared! We contacted Microsoft but they couldn't do anything about it. Sadly we threw it out. What a waste of money!
         I still think that the Xbox 360 is the best video game console. I have over 50 games for it that I like. For example, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2. The Xbox 360 also has way better graphics than that PS3.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment