Thursday, December 20, 2012

i-Pad Please!! by Rayne (5-410)

Do you think i-Pads are awesome? An i-Pad is an electronic tablet made by Apple. They're fun to play with and you can download anything you want to. Right? I want an i-Pad 3 because there's an app that you can download which can help you with your homework. If you get stuck on an answer it helps you. I would also download the weather channel. I want an i-Pad because I don't anything exciting to do at home other than watch television. Believe me, that's super boring! Having an i-Pad would be a dream come true for me. I'm crazy about the i-Pad 3. I want one so badly! It's never too late to get one.

I'm going to tell Santa to bring me. i-Pads are entertaining, useful and educational. It's the device that all kids want. Many like the touch screen. I basically want an i-Pad because it's the most interesting thing I've ever seen. Whether it's the i-Pad 1, 2 or 3...I recommend that you get one. You will never be bored again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment