Thursday, December 13, 2012

Justin Bieber by Michelle (5-410)

Hey girls and boys!
Do you like Justin Bieber's music? I like all of his songs. If you heard his music you would like him too. His best song in my opinion is his version of 'All I want for Christmas is you.' I like that song because it's beautiful and it's about your life. When you're bored and you don't know what to do, listen to that song and you will feel relaxed.
I recommend Justin Bieber's music because he is an entertaining artists with a great voice. He is so talented. Some people think that he can't sing but I think he sings beautifully. I love Justin's songs. There are so many such as Boyfriend, Baby, As Long As You Love Me, etc. If you have already heard these songs, he will be releasing more music soon.

The reason I like Justin Bieber is because of the way he dresses and the way he sings. When I listen to his music I feel joyful. When you hear Justin's songs (if you haven't already) you will say this girl is correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment