Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Creation of Lego by Roberth (5-411)

Hey there boys and girls!

Do you know what Lego is? Legos are colored blocks shaped to build creations of your own. They were invented in 1949 in Denmark by Mr. Christiansen who grew up poor and became a carpenter. Today he is famous as the founder of Lego. Back then Lego was a little different than they are now. I started building Lego when I was 4 years old. My Mom keeps all of my Lego creations in a closet. The most popular Lego when I started playing with it was Star Wars. I have loved Star Wars ever since I first saw it. Now they make other themes but the first theme was Lego City. It's popular to this day. 

If you want to buy Lego the best and cheapest place is Target. There you can find all the Lego - new and old!

No comments:

Post a Comment